The Society now boasts over 750 members
and membership is open to anyone interested in Japanese-Style gardens.
Find out more about the history, styles, design
concepts and even how to build your Japanese garden!
Please see the Contact page for details on how to join.
Membership benefits include:
• Regional and National Events and Meetings.
• Exclusive society tours to gardens in Japan.
• Visits to private gardens.
• High quality, quarterly Journal - 'Shakkei'.
• The "Little Black Book" directory of suppliers.
• Quarterly newsletter on future Activities.
• Opportunities to help build gardens.